Did you ever want to talk with your dog or wanted to know how to date a white woman? People find the craziest things in thrift stores, garage sales and flea marktes. If you have a boring life and want to improve your life with bizarre things, we have the right thing for you. Here are 28 crazy, funny and scary things for you to make your life better.
1. “I found this at a garage sale. Never have I been so pleased with what I bought.”
2. “A can that I found at flea market. I wonder how many people bought this.”
3. “Found a tiny hat at a garage sale. It only really fits one member of my household.”
4. “Found this at a thrift store. The inside is hollow. He looks traumatized.”
5. The best thing you can buy for $20
6. “Lost track of my 2-year-old at a garage sale. Turned around and saw this…”
7. How’s this for a Hollywood movie?
8. Not creepy at all
9. This brush is used to spread sauce on food.
10. What people did before dating websites were invented:
11. “Found some new art for my bathroom for $1 each.”
12. Don’t forget to look at the entire thing before you buy it.
13. “Easter Island head-shaped tissue box for $3”
15. A perfect multifunctional radio
16. Dog translator… Totally worth it.
17. “My fave item of clothing and still the best thrift shop purchase I’ve ever found.”
18. The best hat for fishing
19. “My daughter is too small for it now, but can’t wait to take her on walks in her new shark stroller.”
20. “Every Christmas my family does a tacky sweater party with a white elephant gift exchange that has become something of a competition for the weirdest, most intentionally awful gift. For $2 I may have just found this year’s winner.”
21. “Found this dress at a local thrift store, can’t tell what color it is…”
22. This city needs a hero.
23. A perfect rock for just $1
24. The Michael Jackson of frogs
25. “Found a transparent bowling ball with a skull”